Wednesday 1 October 2014

Let It Snow! Chalkboard Christmas Card


Good morning. Firstly I'd like to say a big "Hello" to my new followers. Secondly I'd like to apologise to anyone who has taken the time to leave me a comment that I've failed to visit or reply too but I've had a little problem with my comments in as much as I don't get notification of them at the moment due to the wonderful Google+ taking control of my blog - grrrrr!! I thought you'd all runaway until I clicked on the actual comments tab at the bottom and a whole load appeared!!


Anyway, I've got a little card for you this morning that I made using what is quite possibly my most favourite stamp of the year, namely the Chalkboard stamps from Polka Doodles. If you haven't seen them you really should pop across to see the full range, they are totally lush and oh so very useful! Apologies for the rubbish photos. I took these in a hurry as the card needed to be sent off as a sample and as always I was running close to the knuckle for time!


Thanks for stopping by today.

Claire x

Materials: Chalkboard Stamp, Spruce Branch, Sizzix Snowflake Die, Corrugated Card, Paint, Buttons and Frosted Berries.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...