Saturday 31 December 2016

Old turns to new.....

Well that's another year virtually done and dusted! I hope 2016 has been kind to you, I know for many it has been a really tough and testing year. For me personally, I thought it hadn't been a great year, but upon reviewing my blog, social media and a few other things I've come to the conclusion that despite a few trials and set backs, it's actually been a pretty good year. I'm grateful for the all the positive moments that 2016 has delivered.

I've decided that no matter what the incoming year holds for me I will try and focus on the good things. The stuff that makes me and those around me happy. I've also decided to focus upon a word for 2017 that will be my inspiration and motivator - that word is KINDNESS. 


Kindness costs nothing, makes both the giver and receiver of it happy and if there was more of it, the world would be a far better place. I'm determined to do something kind every single day, whether it be simply paying someone a compliment after all, who doesn't like to be told they look nice or that you love their sweater/dress/hair? To donating to a deserving cause or leaving random gift somewhere to brighten a persons day. 

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for visiting my blog and taking the time read, comment and share in my creativity. I hope 2017 brings you all good health and happiness.

Claire x

1 comment:

  1. Ever so true Claire, such a inspiring post to read and yes kindness costs nothing. Think there should be more kindness in the world. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...