Friday 28 July 2017

Winnie in Winterland Bauble Card

Just thought I'd share another recent make using Winnie in Winterland that you may have spied on the recent Polkadoodles Create & Craft TV show.


This was a really simple make and I love how it turned out!

To make this card I simply enlarged the bauble from the disc in a word document. Printed and cut it out, then adhered it to an 8" x 8" card blank, ensuring that part of the bauble overhung the spine. It was then trimmed to size and embellished with a mix of foliage and flowers from the CD. I also added a few of the little pine cones that I made using the flower dies (tutorial here). To finish I added some glitter glue and a sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Claire x

Materials
Winnie in Winterland
Flowers 1 & 2 Dies

2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Claire. The flowers are stunning. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...